Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Daily Risk Assessments

Hi - this may seem a really stupid question - but do people in reception have an enviromental risk assessment for indoors/outdoors which they dispaly & sign daily??? If so - would anybody be willing to share an example of what they do?? Thanks x

Hi Fluffy. This is one of those frequently recurring questions, and if you do a forum search for risk assessments, searching by title, you should find a few.

However, from memory, I think the general consensus seems to be that it's seen as good practice, and a laminated list you could quickly work through using a dry wipe pen to tick you've checked things seems to be the way. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong!

Edited by Cait

I have one for the classroom and outside area that the children do on a daily basis- when the session starts, sometimes part way through if they are particularly keen and at the end of the session. Just really simple pictures and words. Our more formal adult risk assessment is up in the classroom but is not completed necessarily completed on a daily basis- it's all common sense stuff!

Garden_Checklist.doc

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)