Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

E243 Tma04

Buttercup

can anyone give me inspiration for tma 04 I think the option on children at the margins might be easiest but dont know where to start 2500 words is a lot. Found this course really hard going need to get it finished in 3 weeks.

please please help

buttercup

Sorry not doing this one but K204, keep at it. Someone told me the other day they believed that the OU courses were of a very high standard so be proud and achieve. (this person dealt with a lot of training in our area)

Sue

I went for the 'marginalised' option

I chose 'traveller children' and 'excluded children' as my two marginalised groups. Whichever groups you choose I think the trick is to choose ones where there is lots of info. available for you to draw on, especially if there is mention of your chosen groups within the course materials

Sorry maybe not much help but I liked this one - even though it was years ago that I did it. Still got my TMA's if you want to know any more.

Hi Buttercup

I too was thinking of choosing this option however, my last tutorial went into depth re: Option 1, and only fleetingly passed by discussing any of the other options - so now not sure what to do. Have been on holiday and need to catch up with the reading for this course and E230. If you have any inspiration please share and I will do like wise.

Ooh Cait - I was looking at that one earlier today (Option 4) but didn't know how much of my own experience I would be allowed to use, was hoping the tutorial might shed more light but we had run out of time so the tutor basically skipped over it, and she is now on holiday so I can't clarify anything with her.

Might need some help (again!!!!!!) lol.

have done all the reading but not gone in. there seems to be alot of info on traveller children so think may use them as one area. my only problem is using my experience as I do not have any with traveller chidren. My children are all out tomorrow so really need to decide as i go on hol in two weeks do need to get it done before i go. i am finding this course so difficult.

buttercup

I just cannot decide which Option to do at all! I have looked at my tutors notes from the last tutorial and they tell me nothing! Basically all she has done is directed students to read book 4 and 5!

I too need to get this TMA out of the way as I am starting a completely new job very soon and know that my time will be taken up trying to get to grips with all that entails. Are thee any other E243 students out there? If so -HELP!!!! Would welcome any tutor notes.

I missed last tutorial. wrote to my tutor but he was not much help. All he said was if you ar intereste in learning communities read unit 14 first. not preferred option. if you work with or are interested in pupils at the margins based on unit 12. most students in school settings prfer 1 or 4 look at unit 8 and 13.

Looking again at it I think I might do option 4. will try to waffle 2500 words about nothing. I am really not enjoying this course. Far too much reading.

buttercup

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)