Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Essex Funding Rates

louby loo

I'm not sure, all I know is this is what we have been paid this year and it will be the same in September! Although received and email from Essex Early Years yesterday to say that we had all been paid £3.90 per hour by mistake and they will take the overpayment out of our next lot of fees!! Problem is you dont get a break down just one figure for all your children, late claims etc and so quite hard to work it all out!! And I had been struggling to get mine to tally and now I know why!! Just wish they'd said earlier!!

Kris

I'm not sure, all I know is this is what we have been paid this year and it will be the same in September! Although received and email from Essex Early Years yesterday to say that we had all been paid £3.90 per ho

Kris

This is what had me thinking - for some reason I thought our funding was £3.90 last year. But £11.13 for three hours rang a bell once you said £3.71.

I got that email and thought it had gone down to £3.30 (after reading the essex early year mag) and had a total panic attack!!!!

xxx

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)