Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Daddies Day/someone Special

Hi

I'm looking for inspiration, i have all the daddies, grandads or someone special coming with the children to pre-school, i'm looking for an activity for them to do together has anyone got any ideas...........

We have had 2 dad's in today, they had a brilliant time junk modelling. Out of 77 dads we have 7 on the list to come in, hopefully we'll get a few more. I made it very clear in letters it was open to everyone not just dads.

Why does it have to be anything special or different? Just do what you do and encourage the Dads to join in.

We have an open invitation for parents to come and join us, but following Father's Day every year we offer a special invitation for Dads to come into pre-school to do whatever they like. Some just want to watch their children at play, others bring in a special talent or interest or maybe even a glamorous job to share with all the children.

For some reason the most popular with the adults was our airline pilot daddy. Funny how some people react to a man in uniform!

Maz

For some reason the most popular with the adults was our airline pilot daddy. Funny how some people react to a man in uniform!

Maz

Our most popular was hairdresser daddy...........although this was mainly amongst the staff!! :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)