Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Can't Remember Being Soooo Cross!

Gezabel

Geraldine

How dreadful. Thank goodness is wasn't worse. It is impossible to understand the thoughts of the perpetrators of such a cowardly act. My blood would be boiling too if anything happened like this to any of my boys.

Best wishes to you and you son for a speedy recovery.

Just to say THANK YOU to you all for your messages both here and in my mailbox they are hugely appreciated :o

My son is now home - his 'attack' happened on his last duty of his current shift pattern. He was offered sick leave but is just having his normal rest days between shift pattern change and will be back on duty later this week - no surprise there!!

His eyes are still fairly sore, one more so than the other but he has prescribed drops and his sight is fine xD .

My 'mood' has changed somewhat. I am happy that there is no lasting damage but am happier still that emotionally he is absolutely fine. He chose to tell me in minute detail the previous call they had attended and where they were going when the brick was thrown. The worst part for him and his colleague was the split second when the window shattered but they didn't see the brick - they (with good reason) thought they had been shot :(

No they didn't get those responsible :(

Glad to hear that your son is ok and no lasting damage has been done but I was SO hoping for a happy ending... an arrest!!! :o

Nona

Guest Mrs Tiggy Winkle

Glad he's doing well and heading for a full recovery - sometimes wonder how they cope with the day in, day out of it all, but I guess the sense of achievement when they make a positive difference to someone's life must far outweigh the mindless actions of some of the lowlifes in our society, otherwise our boys un blue wouldn't keep going back out there.

Just wanted to add my good wishes to those of everybody else.