Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Anyone Have Or Use The Pedagogs Target Stickers?

Come on all you out there....someone must have used them?? I would also love to hear from you, as they seem quite expensive, but would be prepared to pay if it cuts down my hours!!!

Edited by eyfs1966

Come on all you out there....someone must have used them?? I would also love to hear from you, as they seem quite expensive, but would be prepared to pay if it cuts down my hours!!!

Seems we're all waiting!! me included.

They do seem expensive - I did think about doing our own stickers on sheets of labels - but then I thought this could just lead back the the 'checklist mentality' so abandoned that idea.

I'm on a mission to cut down on paperwork. When I told our EYadvisor I had removed all copies of the development matters statements in 'sheet form' from the setting she actually applauded me - We only use the complete guidance books now...... and focusing on the 'age band area' rather than specific development matters statements. Staff look more at the look/listen comments~ now much easier.

x

Thats what i am trying to do lol, cut my paperwork out grrr

But on the plus side my lovely council has just provided me with a nice disk with all the stickers i need.

I was hoping someone might have used them :o Would be a good idea if you could buy one to have a look at first though

me either, if they are used as opposed to writing an ob down so it becomes more of a tick chart then i am not in favour but could be wrong here

I use the KS1 version in the front of children's books to show next steps but haven't used the EYFS version

They aren't intended to be used as a tick list but a record and to show next steps.

There is a base board where stickers can be fixed when a profile point is achieved and smaller stickers which are stuck to work/observations/photos to cross reference evidence from my understanding of what I've read

http://www.thepedagogs.com/cscart/index.ph...roduct_id=30169

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)