Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Ict Help Needed!

Not very good with own ICT skills. In the past I have used a pre-prepared template for children to fill in with Painter which I found on a website (could have been Camelsdale?). You know the type of thing - blank pic of Elmer the elephant with grid marked out and children have to select colours to fill in. Have also done one on Rainbow Fish - again using a template I found.

Now I would really like to make my own. Will be doing something about World Cup after half term and one of the things I thought we'd do would be to get them to design their own football strip so I need a blank template of a football strip - possably a few with different sections marked off to give them a choice. Haven't got a clue how to go about this. Is there any wizard out there who could guide me in how to do this ... please :o

Hi - have you tried a google search for black and white line drawing images?

I drew my own Elmer a few years ago for the same activity as you describe. I used some photocopy acetate and traced the picture then stuck it onto my monitor and drew it again in paint, copying the lines! Nowadays I'd simply scan it and that would be job done!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)