Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Mark Making

Hello!

Not been on for a while but hoping that someone can help me.... i am looking for a really nice but simple shopping plist template to put in my home corner to encourage mark making and i can't find one. Ideally i would like it with a picture border i'd make one myself but cant figure out how to do what i want to do with the border!)

I'm sure there will be one on Sparklebox but we are not allowed to use it so if anyone has seen one or has one please could i have a copy?

Thank you!

Tink! :D x

We've got loads of tiny spiral-bound notebooks and children use those - they wander around asking everyone what they want and write it down - and can often recall what their squiggles mean later on!

The notepads come in useful whatever the home corner is purporting to be.

What kind of thing did you have in mind - pictures down the side like the 'Shopping List' game?

Not been on for a while but hoping that someone can help me.... i am looking for a really nice but simple shopping plist template to put in my home corner to encourage mark making and i can't find one. Ideally i would like it with a picture border i'd make one myself but cant figure out how to do what i want to do with the border!)

These don't have a border but they have photos and look OK printed in grey-scale.

Hope they help you.

Sherry

Shopping_List2.doc

Shopping_List_____________Shopping_List.doc

As long as Sherry does not mind, I have added the borders!

Aha!! THAT's what i wanted to do with the border! How did you do that?! I can only seem to get border art for the whole page border but wanted it in two columns like that! How did you do it?!

Thank you by the way!!

Tink! :D x

You do it in publisher and make a text box and then format the border choosing 'border art'. Simples. If you need more info I'm happy to help

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)