Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Learning Journey's

Hi All,

I am looking for a new proforma for Learning Journey's as the one we currently have is some what 'dated' - I was just wondering if any of you guys know any good websites or have any example you could share?

Hi Happydays, have you looked in the resource library, mine's in there, and probably a few others too! Failing that, there have been simply LOADS of threads in the past few years on Learning Journeys, so a search of past posts may yield just what you are looking for!

Thanks Cait - how do i search for them? I cannot see m to locate them within the resource are. Thank you :o

If you click on resources on the left, then resource library and look down the list of areas where there are things, you should see my name listed under some items on the right hand side

Searching for things in the whole of the forum, click on 'search forum posts' and type in learning journeys stories or whatever and press 'return' and you'll get oodles of pages! Look for threads with a paperclip at the side, then you'll know that that thread has attachments. Use the back button on your browser to go back to the list of threads each time till you find what you want

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)