Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

E215

jennac

Hi,

Is nayone studying E215 with the ou? Im struggling to find evidence for C2 "applying own mathematical skills". I have shown evidence of attending a maths course and reflective notes tkane from the course but have no idea of what else to include? Does any one have any ideas please? :o

I only plan for resources in my role. I thought about how i develop my subject knowledge in maths- research, reading subject books but have used those types of evidence twice before. I cant think of anything?

:o

I do, but i haved used that evidence for planning mathematical activties, i need to collect evidence of how I apply my own mathematical skills? I have no idea of what else to include? x

well you model words for the children and give them the language they need, that's from your own knowledge. In some planning you could show how you do this - could you mock something up?

Thats a good idea, thank you for your help Cait, I really appreciate it. I have spent hours reading and going over in my head what I could use! Thank you for your help! x

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)