Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

10 Years

cybertwin

i have been at my preschool for 10 years tomorrow, started in may 2000 just before my youngest went to school.

been busy working today as normal, but thinking about the last 10 years and what has happened and changed at home and at work

loads for the better, some for the worse, i still love my job, i still have mountains of paperwork, but i do love it and wouldnt change it for the world

x

Edited by cybertwin

Hope you will be celebrating! You must have seen 'bumps' grow at the Preschool gates only for them to be there at your doorstep in what seems like a matter of minutes. Congratulations. luluj

thank you everyone

i have seen many a bump join me in such a short time, but it was quite scary when my first lot went to secondary school!!

oh well

am looking forward to the next 10, but maybe not so much the paperwork!! hehe

but it was quite scary when my first lot went to secondary school!!

The first babies I childminded are starting High School in September xD

When they rang to say they'd got the school of their choice they were SO excited while I was just shell-shocked :(

On the bright side though, at least I wasn't asked (as I was when my own daughter left Primary school!) "will you go back to work now?" :o

Nona