Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Interview For Eyfs Phase Leader On Thursday

Guest Cathryn1974

Guest Cathryn1974

hi Everyone

I have my interview for the EYFS phase leader at school. Does anyone have any advice or tips that may help? Someone at school has mentioned reading up on PTPs (progress towards profile) as this is a hot topic??? Is it?

Any tips would be great.

Thanks

Cathryn X

I think if this at your current school, which is how I read your post that you should have clear ideas about your vision for the role and how you would move things on. Presumably you are aware of the school development plan and needs from that respect?

Other pertinent issues will be how they pertain to the school, wont they?

Guest Cathryn1974
How did it go Cathryn?

Thanks for asking. I got it! I am surprised really. I have been out of teaching for 5 years because of having had a young family and then caring for my terminally ill Mom. I've only recently returned and so much has changed but I really love the priniples of the EYFS and have worked hard to embed them into my school. I feel a bit aprehensive but a new team will be starting with me in September so it should be a really fresh and exciting start.Thanks

And can I just say thank you to everyone for all their expert advice on here over the last few weeks it has been invaluable !!!!

Cathryn XXXXX

Hi There,

Congratulations!!!

I was wondering if I could be cheeky and ask the kind of questions they asked you. I have an interview for similar position and would like to be prepared.

I'd be really grateful for your help.

Thanks

Mel C

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)