Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Short Term Plans

Medium_Term_plan_growing_Summer_2010_forum.doc

Just wondered if anyone can help.. I'm in the process of changing the planning formats we have used since the EYFS began. We have found ours has not worked as well as it could. I liked the look of the durham formats and have created a medium term plan. Would anyone be able to share theirs if you are already using the durham formats to help spur me on with what a short term one might look like? Would be ever so grateful.

Thanks Faye

Edited by Faye Eyton-Jones

This looks good Faye - you might want to anonymise it for the forum though, unless you already have and these are all aliases!

Quick edit to say Welcome to the forum and congratulations on making your first post!

Edited by Cait

This looks good Faye - you might want to anonymise it for the forum though, unless you already have and these are all aliases!

Quick edit to say Welcome to the forum and congratulations on making your first post!

Thank you sooo much!! Had just shut down PC and realised myself, think I am working too late!

Also have thought that it might be difficult for people to share short term plans as most people handwrite them as and when during the week.

Hi,

I like these too, very clear - they are similar to the ones we use in our unit. I think you've also included just enough in your Development & Focus section - there's enough to focus on but also space for other learning that crops up from observations. We have to be really careful not to include too much!

Good luck with changing your planning

Green Hippo

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)