Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Teachers Tv

Hi Susan

Well now I think I've completely lost the plot. I just went to the website, and saw that Early Years is indeed listed in the subject areas when you register. So I logged in as myself, looked under the subjects, but I can't find Early Years on the list.

Have I lost my marbles completely: is it there in some Brigadoon kind of a way, or do I just need to lie down in a dark room for a very, very long time...?

It will be interesting to see what their response is...

Maz

Thanks for the swede idea, Maz. Me and my trusty swede have just come back from the garage and are pleased to report that both wooden and plastic tees (husband complete golf freak.... won't miss a few!) worked a tread. I imagine a swede is harder than a pumpkin but beggars can't be choosers. Would probably need to cut a slice off the bottom of the swede to make it more stable, or more practical suggestion cut it in two across the middle!

What was sad was that when I asked husband for assorted tees and then started hammering them in the swede in front of him, he didn't even bat an eyelid! I must have been in the job for so long now he's used to odd behaviour or nothing even registers even more.... lets not go there!

Have a go, by the way, its fun but not sure I want the swede for my sunday lunch any more...........

I have also contacted them about not including Foundation Stage this is their reply

Thank you for your interest in Teachers' TV.

Currently, our remit covers ages 5-16, however, we have tried to stretch

this as much as possible so that you should find programmes that are

relevant to you.

We do hope however, to be able to expand this in the future and

currently have commissioned programmes on the topic of the Early Years.

I tried to watch the programmes you have all mentioned on the site but do not get a picture just audio is this because we don't have broardband - can any one enlighten me? :o

Sorry Mimi, I am hopelessly under qualified to help you out with your query about the missing video. I'll ask my technical support department and get back to you.

LJW - I'm glad the swede worked - I was talking this over with a colleague, who is now very excited indeed by this idea! How we'll fit it into our 'Pets' project this term I'm not sure...

Maz

I've cracked the lack of an 'early years' option for my profile page on the Teacher's TV website.

In my naive way, since I couldn't select 'Foundation Stage' or 'Pre-school' for type of school I ticked 'other'. That's why 'early years' wasn't available for me to select. When I changed 'other' for 'primary' in the type of school box, suddenly 'early years' appeared.

Just thought I'd record here (officially) that my marbles are intact.

For now...

Maz

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)