Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Can Anyone Help Me Please ?

I would be so grateful if someone could help me here.

I need a parent info. letter regarding nits ..... asap - need to send out the letter/info. sheet tomorrow. Thought I'd kept one from my daughter's school but if I did I can't find it now. It was always one of those things that I 'would get round to doing'

So if someone has got one or can direct me where to find one, then I'd be really, really grateful!

Thanks

Janice :):):)

p.s. or should I have said 'headlice ' ?????

janice :o

I'm in such a rush trying to find one that I'm not thinking straight!

You probably need to check whether you school nurse or health visitor would like you to recommend the shampoos or not, as the advice seems to change from time to time and also from place to place. We usually put a large notice on the window telling parents to check heads. Quite a few of our parents shave the boys' heads straight away! :o

Hi Janice -

Sorry it's a bit late but I found a fact/info sheet that you can print out here. It might not be what you want but it's the best one I can find - you can print out a PDF version by clicking the link at top right of the page (or just a printer friendly version).

Your health visitor will almost certainly have leaflets he/she can supply to you so if they're close at hand perhaps alternatively you can call tomorrow morning?

:)

Thanks very much for your help - panic over!!!!!!!

Lucy, the link to the BBC website was really helpful - :o And Steve, I might try and find somewhere where I can have a whole bundle of leaflets sent to me.

Of course I've now seen that you're supposed to give out this info. from time to time, just so it doesn't look too obvious and create panic amongst parents that there's been an outbreak. This job is such a learning curve !!!!!!!!!!! :)

Thanks again!

Janice

BUG BUSTERS

http://www.chc.org/bugbusting/

This is a very user friendly handout, it suggests that all parents treat their children on one particular date so that "individuals" are not singled out.

Peggy

Sorry I don't know how to do a direct link, only been a member for 6 months!!

• 2 weeks later...
p.s. or should I have said 'headlice ' ?????

I'm in such a rush trying to find one that I'm not thinking straight!

26400[/snapback]

Hi stranger !hope all is well .There used to be a really good one that Rutherthyme did on under5s with pictures etc ,I gave one to all Mums at my present playschool ,will bring one home to-morrow if its not too late??

Thanks for the advice here - I did manage to come up with some sort of info. for parents, but how come I couldn't find that link on under fives myself ???

Will print it off - much more comprehensive than mine!

Thanks very much to all!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)