Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Post Registration Inspection - How Long After New Reg Granted?

anju

hi,

I have taken over the previously committee run pre-school I manage; it's now my private business (finally!!!).

The inspector who came and did my suitable person interview said that they come out to do the post registration inspection (unannounced) within 6 months maximum of the new registration being granted. The new registration was granted mid March. Last time, when we were a completely new setting, the post registration visit happened 4 months after we opened.

those of you in fairly new settings or who have had a change of ownership etc, how long was it roughly from the registration being granted to the inspection?

thanks,

A

Guest Spiral

Hi there Anju,

xD CONGRATULATIONS :(

What fantastic news, well done!

Our setting took just under a year to be inspected, however, two of my friend's settings were done within 6 weeks!

Seems that it depends on how busy they are - which is always very busy.

HUGE glass of virtual champagne and very well deserved! :o

I'm dead jealous, still struggling along with half a committee here!

Spiral

Edited by Spiral

thanks for the replies - I'm just wondering how soon they'll turn up; i guess it's completely random.

thanks, Spiral! i'm really pleased, it's been a long haul and i still don't have a lease agreement signed but that should be formalised within the next week so it's all coming together.

i don't envy you the committee stuff one bit!