Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Software For Pre-school Records

Hi everyone

I am fed up with using form excel spreadsheets that someone wrote about 6-7 years ago for my registers / fees etc. They are very out of date now and I don't have the time / know how to write new ones.

Please can anyone recommend a good computer software for pre-school records / bills etc. I have seen a prefect one in the preschool learning alliance magazine but it is £500!

Any ideas?

Guest Spiral

Maybe contact your local advisor. In Kent we have one which is called Superfox for accounting and some of the other aspects.

Hope that helps,

Spiral

Would you recommend Superfox Spiral? I am registering as a childminder and have been the option of taking KCC up on this and the lady will come out and do a demo. But I'm wondering if it will be more work than it's worth.

Hi, I use Superfox and this has been discussed recently April 6th a thread was started "invoices - how do you do yours" in Nursery Management. Wouldn't be without it now but I am a nursery and out of school club with over 70 children, I don't know how useful it would be for childminders I'm afraid.

Sorry I don't know how to link to it, maybe someone will tell me how to in simple terms please!!

BMG