Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Sun Safety Posters

I am almost afraid I jinx this lovely weather - but here goes! Does anyone know where I can download some sun safety posters to display at Pre-School ? Dizzz

I downloaded one from the Cancer Research website. It is the Kids Cook Quick one but if there are any others out there I'd like to know too please. I'll try to find the link in the meantime.

Beat me to it! Yes it is that one. It's not the most friendly one around I don't think but it gets the message across. I also got my hands on some of the little postcards shown below but I think that might have been from a friend in a hospital who said I could use them.

Hi I am promoting Sun awareness week 3rd May 2010- NHS and if you register they will send lots of posters and info.

I would like to also give away freebies to promote this, ie samples of sun cream etc... has any on got any ideas of where I can get them from?

Hi,

I have always found our local Health Promotion Unit helpful for this type of thing. If you google Health Promotion ...... (add area) you should be able to find contact details for yours. You can either order resources online, (posters, stickers, parent leaflets etc.) online, or go along for a visit - great if you have the time. Loads of useful Healthy Eating, PSED, Dental Care etc. stuff and a very helpful staff.

Hope that's useful

MM x