Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Woohoo My Tickets Arrived Already

cybertwin

Woohoo indeed! xD

You are most certainly not at all sad in my opinion.........I love a concert and have a wide taste in music.........would def. love to see Bon Jovi :( Where are you seeing them?

Last concert I went to was at the O2 arena last December - went to see UB40 - for the umpteenth time - not the same now though as Ali Campbell has left them........had to laugh there were posters all around the arena advertising his tour 'The true voice of UB40'! :o

Enjoy!

i am going to the o2 to see Bon jovi, have seen people there before, bon jovi in 2006 when the opened it, take that, neil diamond, my chemical romance think that is all at the 02

green day in manchester and at wembly stadium, saw them last year in birmingham and wembly arena

love going to concerts, have wide taste and will see almost anyone

going to see the feeling at Epsom race course.

bon jovi are my main love, b ut green day close behind, go with a good mate of mine and she loves both also, although taking one son to bon jovi and the other to green day!!!!!

I am waiting for our Greenday tickets to arrive. We are going to see them at Old Trafford cricket ground in June. My daughter and I went to see them in October at the LG Arena-they have to be my favourite band.

I definately think that you can't beat a good live concert!!

Linda

Talking of tickets I have 4 Early Bird tickets to Reading Festival that I need to sell if anyone knows anyone? You need to be local to Bath as they include travel from and back to Bath on Weds 25th August and returning on the Monday.....I bought too many by mistake and need to recoup the money I paid before my husband starts divorce proceedings xD:o:( I am selling them for £230 each ...please spread the word or message me if you know of anyone who wants them....

Linda - i will be there, and was at birmingham (saw the sound check too, won a comp!)

Narnia - what date you going i am on 8th and 11th (so far!)

shiel - shame about that i live 10 mins from reading and would love to go, but not from bath!! have you tried ebay or advertising locally?