Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Ou E100 Starting On May 8th - Any One Else?

Anyone else starting the FDEY with the E100 in may?

It would be lovely to hear from anyone else about to take the plunge!

Hi CarlaL,

I started this course in October last year. On second last assignment now. I have really, really enjoyed it. Good luck with the course,

mrsW.x

I'm not sure what's entailed in the E100 but last year I did the combo of E123/E124 which is the predecessor to E100. Keep thinking I ought to look at E115 next eek!

• 3 weeks later...
Anyone else starting the FDEY with the E100 in may?

It would be lovely to hear from anyone else about to take the plunge!

Hi,

I am about to start E100. This is my first posting-hope it goes through as I tried yesterday and it didn't seem to. Julie

• 3 weeks later...
I'm not sure what's entailed in the E100 but last year I did the combo of E123/E124 which is the predecessor to E100. Keep thinking I ought to look at E115 next eek!

Hi there,

yes i am doing this course... seems very complicating :o

hows your studying getting along??

Hi CarlaL,

I started this course in October last year. On second last assignment now. I have really, really enjoyed it. Good luck with the course,

mrsW.x

Have you any words of advice for Lisa88 who seems to be finding it complicated?

Hi lisa88,

How are you getting on? Have you been to your first tutorial yet?

having just completed the course I am around to offer any advice, if I can. Please email me or post a question

and i will try and help as best I can. I found that the TMA's got easier as you go along and you work out what

is being asked of you. I know lots of us had problems actually understanding what was being asked of us in

the assignment guide and the tutors were hoping that the guides would be re-written to make it slightly easier

to understand, but I'm not sure if this has happened.

Keep us posted how you are getting on and don't be afraid to ask questions, believe me I asked plenty!!!

mrsW.x

Hi Julie,

How are you getting on with the E100? I've had my first tutorial and it's falling into place for me quite well now.

I've done the first part of TMA 1 but can't seem to keep within the word count!

Let me know how you're doing, it'd be nice to have someone to talk to about it all - my family aren't that keen on hearing me babble on!

Carla..

Hi Lisa,

Is it the E100 you're having trouble with? Anything you want to talk over please do - we're all here to help eachother!

Carla..

Hi Julie,

How are you getting on with the E100? I've had my first tutorial and it's falling into place for me quite well now.

I've done the first part of TMA 1 but can't seem to keep within the word count!

Let me know how you're doing, it'd be nice to have someone to talk to about it all - my family aren't that keen on hearing me babble on!

Carla..

Hi,

I am also having great difficulty keeping within the word count for TMA 1 (E100) It seems to cover all they expect it is really hard to keep it down. I am trying to get ahead of the calendar as my boys are off school all of July and Aug so will have very little time to study then.

The referencing part seems very complicated and I can't get my head around it. I wish I could have made the tutorials but I live abroad so it wasn't possible.

How are you feeling about the study now?

Julie

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)