Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Te Whariki

Hi Everyone,

As part of an assignment I need to do a ten minute presentation, including props, hand outs etc.

For this assignment I need to compare and contrast an aspect of the EYFS and another curriculum. I have decided to look at planning and assessment within the EYFS and Te Whariki (New Zealand curriculum).

I could really do with any help or advice as I am struggling!!!!! What I really wanted was a 2-3 minute video clip on Te Whariki to show, but can't find anything! There is one on 'You Tube' but it is very dull, and even if I wanted to use it, I don't know how to save it!

Please help!!!!

Mandalee xxx :o

Hi Everyone,

As part of an assignment I need to do a ten minute presentation, including props, hand outs etc.

For this assignment I need to compare and contrast an aspect of the EYFS and another curriculum. I have decided to look at planning and assessment within the EYFS and Te Whariki (New Zealand curriculum).

I could really do with any help or advice as I am struggling!!!!! What I really wanted was a 2-3 minute video clip on Te Whariki to show, but can't find anything! There is one on 'You Tube' but it is very dull, and even if I wanted to use it, I don't know how to save it!

Please help!!!!

Mandalee xxx :o

Mandalee, try contacting Karen Ramsey at Roskill South KG roskillsouth@aka.org.nz If she can't help directly she'll have contact details for Wendy Lee & Margaret Carr. If you are stiill stuck and don't need it this week, I might be able to help you at the weekend...

Ah - Te Whariki, if only our Government went with this instead of trying to come up with their own version - EYFS.

I shall watch this with great interest and would love to see your presentation if possible when done. Good luck with it and I'm sure you will feel this is research worth doing.

BMG

Mandalee, try contacting Karen Ramsey at Roskill South KG roskillsouth@aka.org.nz If she can't help directly she'll have contact details for Wendy Lee & Margaret Carr. If you are stiill stuck and don't need it this week, I might be able to help you at the weekend...

Thank you Sherry,

I will try and contact her now, my presentation doesnt have to be done until the end of April, so any help would be appreciated

xxxx

sorry didn't add lets try again sorry saying upload failed will not let me upload this file if you want to give me your email i will send that way ????

Lynn

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)