Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

They Have Arrived!

post-11582-1269208409_thumb.jpgpost-11582-1269208309_thumb.jpgpost-11582-1269208090_thumb.jpgpost-11582-1269208202_thumb.jpg

5 out of 6 of our eggs have hatched :oxD the only trouble is that they decided to say hello at the weekend so the children didn't see it :( but one did start to appear friday afternoon and we showed the children who saw it's beak poking through and it cheaped at them!! here are a couple of photos of them i can't stop looking at them they are a very good time waster!! can't wait to see the children's faces tomorrow when i take them into work ( i have filled out my risk assessment already!!!!!!)

Aaaaaaaah. They are so cute! The children are going to love them so much that they probably won't even notice they didn't see them hatch. There is still one more to go though.

sadly the 6th egg wasn't formed so isn't on its way :o we have had 2 batches before at home and have only had 2 out of 6 both times so we are really pleased with a sucess rate of 5!!