Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Story About The Seasons

Does anyone know of a story that goes through all the seasons? I want one to use in our class assembly and I can't think of one that goes through them all.

Any songs about all the seasons? I'm a bit stuck for autumn and summer and would love one that included them all.

We've talked a lot about seasonal change recently - the children have loads to say about it and have produced lovely artwork of all different sorts and some really imaginative dance, but I need something else for our assembly rather than the children just talking as its their first assembly and I know a number of them will be shy.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated! :o

We love the book 'Listen, Listen" this goes through each season and back again so children really get the impression of the cycle - sorry cant't remember author

We love the book 'Listen, Listen" this goes through each season and back again so children really get the impression of the cycle - sorry cant't remember author

Just looked at this book on Amazon - it looks lovely - wish I'd asked and ordered this book sooner - it looks like it would have bena great starting point for some music. Think I'll buy it anyway and do a part 2 to our assembly for parents at the end of the day one day next week!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)