Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Music For An Easter Bonnet Parade

sidekickspike

Hi guys

I am desperate for some inspiration!!! xD Each year we have an Easter Bonnet Parade- it's lovely. The kids make hats at home and the parents come in to watch them parade outside (weather permitting) - we have prizes for the best hats (child's own work) and then offer refreshments etc... but I would really like to have some music on in the background...

Does anyone have any suggestions of some nice music - doesn't have to be Easter themed, but something that the children could move to whilst parading in their hats....

First thing which springs to mind is the music Easter Parade sung by Judy Garland in the film of the same name - might be able to track it down I suppose on the internet. (hmmm just watched the song on Youtube - perhaps not!!)

All things bright and beautiful

Vivaldi "Spring" maybe

theme to Peter and the Wolf by Prokoviev

Edited by Panders

Hi sidekickspike, and welcome to the forum.

Anything with a hat theme perhaps or a soundtrack from the Mad Hatters Tea Party?

Nona

The one that springs to mind immediately is 'In my Easter bonnet, with all the frills upon it' but this might be the Easter Parade song that Panders mentioned. If it's sunny (!) you could have 'The Sun has got his hat on' .... or maybe not :o

Where did you get that hat, where did you get that hat?'

Look on i-tunes. Put 'Where you get that hat' in search box.

Or 'Clothes Show" theme-for those who are old enough to remember.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)