Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

E230 Subject Audits

Hello everyone

How is the E230 course going?

Has anyone done any of the subject audits yet?

I must admit I have as I am trying to get ahead with the reading for this course so that I have time to concentrate on E243 as well - Well - back to the subject audits - I am really worried that I am totally thick!

The only reason I could begin to answer some of the questions in the science audit was because I had just read about it in the course activities.

Not a clue where to start with the TMA01. Inspiration needed.

Well half term here - so back to the books!

Looking forward to hearing from anyone else out there doing this course.

I am really struggling to find my 'strengths' in this audit - I can think of loads of weaknesses - I can see this TMA is going to drive me mad!

Sorry I am in a bit of a hurry tonight!

Don't worry about the audits :o You should have seen my horrific results xD but I was totally honest and it all worked out in the end. I deserved a gold star for finding my weaknesses!! no problem at all there were so many but dig a bit deeper/look a bit harder and you will find some strengths and if all else fails then it is a 'strength' to be able to recognise your 'weaknesses' and be willing to 'improve'

I will root out my TMA 1 later and pop back, it's a few years since I did the course so I can't remember off the top of my head -sorry

Thanks Geraldine look forward to hearing from you.

I think I am beginning to get my head around it (famous last words) - well at least I have now found 2 critical incidents I can perhaps use.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)