Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Staff Handbook

Just on the scrounge for good ideas, really.

We want to put together a staff handbook to give to staff, to help them understand the procedures they need to follow. I was going to 'translate' each of our policies into a brief set of procedures to go in this.

Can anyone thinking of anything else I should put in while I'm doing it?

(Or does anyone have a handbook already that they are willing to share, as a starting point?)

As someone who spent nearly 8 years trying to make the staff handbook I can't recommend too highly the PLA one. It's worth every penny! You can customise the pages so it has your logo on and everything and just cut out or add to the sections as appropriate.

Great advice, will get my leader to look into it.

I hate reinventing the wheel.

Will still need to customise to our setting but at least it will give me a starting point.

I can recommend the PLA handbook as well - we have a HR Consultant and he said you would not get better. You buy

one copy which comes with a code that then allows you to download it and edit to suit your setting. Really easy to use and very clear for the staff.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)