Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Learning Diaries

We currently have a 'system' in place for recording progress, However i am always looking for new ideas and ways to improve. I am interested in how other setttings record their childrens progress to see if i can adapt what we are currently doing.

Please share...

We currently have a 'system' in place for recording progress, However i am always looking for new ideas and ways to improve. I am interested in how other setttings record their childrens progress to see if i can adapt what we are currently doing.

Please share...

hi we have learning jounals using aa A4 folder we collect observatons, photos and children's work which are linked to EYFS. inside the beginning of the journal is information about the EYFS to explain what it is all about to parents. Included in journal we have background sheets filled in by parents each time the child moves room as they get older. we also complete a profile every 3 months which covers each area of learning (summative assessment) parents are invited to make comments and contribute to next steps

bumblbee

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)