Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Waterproof Aprons

Hello does anyone know where i can get childrens waterproof tabards/aprons which are cheap or has anyone made their own if so where did you get waterproof material from? thank you

If you want really cheap you could use binbags. We are currently using aprons from Wilkinson's, but we've got quite a selection from loads of companies. Have you looked on ebay?

hi yes have checked ebay but still feel they are abit pricey im going to try your blackbag idea and i have thought i have got afew waterproof ponchos so might see if they work thank you for your quick reply

Not sure what kind of setting you are in but many years ago we asked parents to provide an old mans shirt and/or waterproof apron. Now a days lots of places including most supermarkets sell them.

I have made my own but waterproof/plastic material can be sharp on a cut edge especially around the neck hole. I edged mine with bias but it was fiddly. They lasted a good few years with weekly washing. Where to get the matyerial is tricky. If you were local to me I could direct you to various places :o Obviously if you set our mind on a child print etc you will pay more.

This is the best price I can recommend for ordering on-line BUT it may work out cheaper considering work involved/wear and tear etc to invest in a few commercial aprons.

Abakhan

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)