Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Moving On!

Guess what!!!

After battling for over a year to bring in and develop the FSC in the nursery, being complained about constantly (the staff couldn't do it?? didn't see the point etc!!) I have finally made the enomous leap out of the nursery.

I handed my notice in on Wednesday, I am moving to a new nursery that is fully committed to the FSC and BTTM, and has a fantastic reputation: as a supervisor.

One of my first tasks will be to enhance the creative area (my particular passion).

The final straw(s) were when my 11 year old was vomiting and I asked my line manager if I could go home she repiled "Get your mother to look after him" actual words!! and on Monday I was told to stop supporting the girls in their departments they have to learn to get on with it themselves!?!?

Needless to say I am really excited about my move, and the day after I handed in my notice another of the staff did exactly the same. She is so disappointed at the way she is treated and the children that she is leaving childcare entirely, moving into car insurance, hoping she might find me a cheap deal!!

Well done for doing the brave thing and leaving! I hope you have an exciting time in your new nursery. :D Keep a diary about all the changes you're making and turn it into an article for all of us to read!! :o