Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Teacher Net How Does It Work?

Guest tinkerbell

Guest tinkerbell

Hi can any one help me?

I ordered lots of publications over the past years and now when I went to order a new maths publication I got red writing telling me I cannot order any more :o

Tinkerbell

Hi

We have just been doing the same, it is showing a tech fault at the moment, so will be trying again tomorrow. It has allowed us to order 2 items though.

Chris x :o

I'm finding more and more that it is difficult to order items and you can only download and although i save the downloads I never read them as well as a printed copy. They are big docs to print off. LAs do get the printed copies but they never seem to reach me.

LAs do get the printed copies but they never seem to reach me.

This is becoming more and more of a problem - perhaps we should be lobbying our local authorities to get us copies of the documents we need to keep abreast of new initiatives/research etc? I know that both catma and mundia have said in the past that they order enough for all their settings but this doesn't seem to be happening across the country!

Maz

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)