Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Animals

To follow on from Hali we did one too using a great book about a little boy who visits the safari park and sees lots of animals with spots and stripes but is dressed all in grey for the elephants are his favourites. Can't remember the name of the book but I think it was something along the lines of My Mum and Dad are ???

I'll try to find it tomorrow and let you know!

Also had a visit from a company who bring animals to you called Zoolab - might not operate in your area but could have something similar locally? Brought tarantulas, snakes and fluffy things too! Had an amazing afternnon withpout having to do all the risk assessments for going out and about and the expense of a bus.

Kristina

Zoolab are great. They operate out of Scotland, if you phone them they'll tell you if they have a contact working in your area. It costs £70 exc VAT for an hour, and they only allow a maximum of 35 children.

01324 815286 :D

• 1 month later...

Ive used Zoolab before and are looking at getting them again- the children love it!!! Also read Handa's surprise- a great book which includes several animals and fruit as well- which opens up to a range of activities.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)