Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Youtube

Hello there!

I used to have a piece of paper telling me how to download clips from youtube so we can view them at school as you can't access youtube at school. Typically, I've no idea at all where that paper is! :o

Can anyone tell me how to download youtube clips at home so I can take them in to school? It would be fantastic!

xxx

I tried lots of different ones with various results and problems! In the end the one I had most success with was keepvid.com and used this to watch a film of a journey through space, past planets and asteroids etc with music, which the children loved and got everyone fired up about space. It was supposed to be my ppa time on Friday but I'd spent the whole week trying different ways of downloading clips and was so excited to have finally done it that I sent the supply teacher to the staff room for a cup of tea and cake so I could show the clip! I've got more great clips to use as they come up, of a rocket launching and the Blue Danube satellite sequence from Space Odyssey 2001.

Thanks for your help x

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)