Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Moving The Goalposts

AAAAARRRRRGGGG!

I just had to have a moan. I have been doing open uni for the past year and a half and due to comple my E215 in June to gain foundation degree in early years. My intention was to join the registered teacher programme. I applied and got a phonecall today to say I now need science GCSE !! I understood due to my age (maturish student) I didnt need it. Apparantly I didnt until 2 years ago and now when ever you were born you still need science!! Never in a milllion years!! :o

hi

Yes I believe thats true.I am the same with Maths!! I have got my science and english but I have a real problem even fear of dreaded maths so that is holding me back too.

It's the same with everything I've done. I did an ADCE many years ago that was meant to give me PGCE at the end. nope. I did a FDEY when they first came out and that was meant to give me EYPS. nope. Goalpost moving is intensely annoying!

hi

Yes I believe thats true.I am the same with Maths!! I have got my science and english but I have a real problem even fear of dreaded maths so that is holding me back too.

Its sooooo anoying is nt it!

It's the same with everything I've done. I did an ADCE many years ago that was meant to give me PGCE at the end. nope. I did a FDEY when they first came out and that was meant to give me EYPS. nope. Goalpost moving is intensely annoying!

Its not fair, I m doing the bl...y job and got outstandings!!! I see you re from cumbria too, I live in Kirkbride near wigton

x

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)