Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Inclusive Resources Website

Hi, I am in the process of setting up a website which will sell inclusive (particularly multi-cultural) resources to settings/ schools. This is in response to my frustration about the lack of quality resources that are easily available out there!

Therefore I have had lots of ideas about products I would like to stock.

However I thought I would ask you guys the sorts of things you have tried to source or would want to see on a website such as this?

All ideas would be very welcome!

Clothes that can go into the dressing up box - without having to pay huge premium because they are 'dressing-up clothes' (if you see what I mean!) It must be possible to source ethnic clothing from within communities in the uk, I reckon that at the right price this would be a big seller for you! Best of luck with your new venture, and keep us posted

Silly prices seem to be the stumbling block of most settings. Put 'educational' on front of most resources and the costs go off the planet.

Reasonably priced, hard wearing multi-cultural dressing up clothes and dolls would be on my list too. Good luck. :o

definately the dressing up clothes at a very reasonable price!

also would you make them available to childminders - not just schools?

Hi there

Top of my wish list would be 'multi cultural consumables' which would reflect 'real life' in a diverse society. The only example I can think of is packaged Asian sweets which can be used for counting / calculating skills etc.

Guest Spiral

I'd really like to access books and posters which help me to bridge the gap when a non-English speaking family come in - also downloadables which can be sent home and help parents to learn English with their child as simple books and stories can really help parents to learn too.

finally, reasonably priced P&P as well as maybe an account (even if it isn't regularly used) - our accounts are much easier to handle if we have an account, especially if an invoice can be raised.

Very best of luck, please let us know how you get on, Spiral.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)