Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

What's The Name Of Those....

Belt/apron type things that have pockets in them like those that market stall holders wear but without zips?

Just right for a small note pad, pen, gloves etc.

Some of you may already have one as part of your uniform, I did about 7 years ago but can't for the life of me remember what name they'd have!

ppp

There are some here which are designed for children (quite funky) and for adults (not at all funky).

I think I got this from a thread on here somewhere, they're quite expensive I think, but if you knew someone who was handy with a sewing machine...

Maz

We just have the basic tabards with a pocket on the front for all our bits and bobs... duly embellished, of course with our logo. Fondly called our 'pinnies'.... does the job!

Gotta say, totally taken by the writing belts! What a fab idea - just sent the link to my colleague who's a dab hand with a sewing machine!! Watch this space.....

Well if s/he can make them in a robust fabric at a good price I'll order some! :o

So do I and I liked the look of the numeracy baskets. Now just need to look out for a couple of cheap baskets and then collect resources to make my own. (If I get a spare 10 mins or so!!!!)

Nicky Sussex

Thanks everyone. I've found what I mean - 3 or 4 pocket apron, like a writing belt . I may speak to my sewing machine friendly sister as I am jinxed with the things! As I said I was given one as part of my uniform in a previous job but never saw the point of it so never wore it. Now I see the point in them!

ppp