Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Checklist For Physical Development

has anyone got a checklist/ticksheet for a 4 to 5 physical development.

I have done all my other observations for my assignment ,but need to cover physical development.I have to show lots of different examples of observations and ive only got the checklist to do.

I would be very gratefull and it would save me hours of work.

I have to write a 4000 word essay xD on my target childs holistic dev and can write loads if I have this ticklist as this child is very physical

thanks in anticipation :o

There is a thread called Development Norms, dated 29th November 2009, started by mrsbat in Foundation Degree topics which may help if you know how to search the forum. I'm afraid I can't do links - but maybe someone will come along and do one for you!

Thanks for that but I have the books I was just hoping someone would have them typed up an an observation sheet ready to just tick yes or no or not seen

Thanks

Thanks thats great I will start on it in the morning. :o I am having a spring clean at the moment dont know why when I have two assignments to hand in next week. xD

thanks again

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)