Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Eyclo 6

Yes, but I just seem to be using same old things like target tracker, next steps and planning, I can think of lots of things but not that i have evidence for.

Which sections are you struggling with?

I have just rejigged mine for E215 - obviously Policies... behaviour management etc...

PS - when you say you can think of things, but no evidence - what exactly do you mean? Can you write an account?

I changed my job from pre school leader to TA since E115 so evidence not relevant anymore and find it hard to gather evidence without stepping on teachers toes. Am I able to write an acount of things I do and get my confirmer to sign?

Which sections are you struggling with?

I have just rejigged mine for E215 - obviously Policies... behaviour management etc...

PS - when you say you can think of things, but no evidence - what exactly do you mean? Can you write an account?

Hi,

For eyclo 6 i put in some PSHE planning, observations and assessments I had made when working with small group pf children. I also put in conversation with parent when concerned about a child's behaviour. I also attended encouraging positive behaviour course so i used this as evidence too and I have taken what i have learnt from the training and applied it to my role as a TA. Also find your setting's behaviour or PSHE policy. You may need confidetaility policy too!

You are able to write accounts of what you would do if you can't, just make sure you note it as a limitation in your explanation, with what you have done to get round it (i.e., use an account of your probable approach)

Sue

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)