Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Wow Display Board

Hi

Can someone please point me in the right direction for recent chat about Wow boards? It is something which i am wanting to introduce into my setting and just want to hear more about others ideas and how you have done it?

Thanks

We have a wow board up in our parents entrance to Foundation Unit, it works really well. We provide parents with wow vouchers every so often so that they can write down anything that makes them feel proud of their child when at home. This then gets put up on our wow board, which when another wow is put up for their child the orginal wow is then put in their childs learning journey - good way of getting parent voice in their learning journeys. We also read them out in our groups so that the others are encouraged to get their parents involved too, and is also a lovely way to boost their self esteem in front of their friends.

supose same as wow board but if you havnt the room to display parents can pop photots, notes of wow moments from home in and can be shared with child and added to their learning journal

I have used Cait's wows this year (thankyou!) and we have a wow wall in the classroom. I had no idea it would be so successful - parents, children, the rest of our primary school staff and governors love it! We share them at the beginning of each day and display them on the wow wall - wows can be awarded by anyone about anything wow. Old ones are stuck into learning journeys (but I need a wow secretary to keep on top of this sticking in and printing off new ones so the children and staff have a plentiful supply!)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)