Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Christmas Party

Hi,

I spoke to Ofsted yesterday to see if we are allowed to go over our numbers for a 2 hour party (so that we don't have to invite a parent for every child who takes us over our maximum - this would make it much too crowded in the room). They were helpful and said if I email and send a risk assessment which includes having extra staff on duty that day, as well as anything else I could think off, this should be OK.

I've sent the letter and risk assessment and am waiting for a reply - has anyone else ever got approval for this type of thing from Ofsted?

thanks,

A

Hi,

I spoke to Ofsted yesterday to see if we are allowed to go over our numbers for a 2 hour party (so that we don't have to invite a parent for every child who takes us over our maximum - this would make it much too crowded in the room). They were helpful and said if I email and send a risk assessment which includes having extra staff on duty that day, as well as anything else I could think off, this should be OK.

I've sent the letter and risk assessment and am waiting for a reply - has anyone else ever got approval for this type of thing from Ofsted?

thanks,

A

Not sure what happened there!! but will try again....

I did the same yesterday, but was told to send rather email my RA. I was also told that I wouldn't get a reply unless they had a problem with it. I was told the important thing was that we remained in ratio with staff.

The insurance were happy as long as I'd done a RA and informed ofsted.

xxx