Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

After School Club

Inge

I have done a quick search and looked in several places but cannot seem to find one anywhere...

does anyone have a job description for an After School Club Supervisor...

The preschool I used to run has just started one,and while they have someone in post there is currently no job description in place...

It would be very useful to see an example

Thanks for any help

Inge

(And I was not sure where to put this, schools or PVI , so plumped for here as it is a PVI setting extending hours.. please move if needed to more appropriate area..)

Hi Inge

we have run an out of school club for 15 years and have been asked to set another one up at a different school in our Borough after Christmas so hopefully we are doing something right :o

Here is the JD and person spec for the coordinator's post - if you need anything else let me know.

Cheers

RR

Senior_coordinator_JD_sample.doc

many thanks..

will pass it on the them... it is a new venture which they managed to get funding for so it will run at least one year as wages have been covered... it is doing quite well too, considering the school next door has one...

Inge

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)