Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

A Successful Evening, Everyone?

Helen

I'm shattered too........I was on the phone lines until 2.15 am this morning!! Good night though.......and, do you know that Ofsted are one of the call centres?? I didn't..................they might be a new one, but they took over £500,000 at their centre.Good for them, and thanks to everyone who contributed!! :o

Good for them, and thanks to everyone who contributed!! :o

Well its great to hear some good news about Ofsted, narnia.

I think you and your colleagues deserve our thanks too narnia - you all do a sterling job!

The fact that I've only just turned on my PC shows how tired I am today. Well done everyone - same time next year?

Maz

Fab fun and I am sorry I started the food fight.....I was in chat early cleaning up the custard :o

Let's hope we managed to raise a few squid for CIN too.

Big thanks to Pudsey's special friend mundia and a big thanks from me for the golfing Pudsey......it made my day xD

Well done to Steve, Helen and all the moderators for making last night such fun.

Sue x

Guest Mrs Tiggy Winkle

Only just made it here - was a tad delicate this morning and had a busy day, sorry I wasn;t round to help with cleaning the custard Sue - but I'm sure it wouldn't have been me throwing food around like that!!! :o

Thanks everyone for a great evening - I think our singing would rival that of Jedward on X factor!!

Maybe we should enter next year??