Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Red Set Seal Story

Hi,

I've just made a PPT of the Anti Bullying story in the SEAL materials if it helps anyone, however I'm having lots of trouble uploading it. I have managed to put it onto the TES website though.

Rach

hi Rachelle, thanks for uploading your resource on to TES. I have tried to download it but I think you used a newer version of word that i have on the school computer :o would it be possible that you upload it again so it is compatible with windows 2007 and not just vista? if not would you mind emailing it to me? I really want to use your resource on wednesday (to be honest any day will be fine-i'm sure you are very busy!) to show the children as i'm sure they will love it. I don't think i'm allowed to put my private email address on here so if you PM (private message) me I could sent it you x thanks in advance x

Hi Jenny -

It's not really a question of not being allowed to put your email address on here - we just try to discourage it because making your email address publicly accessible also makes it available to email harvesting programs. These then use your email address to send spam email. :o

You can also use PMs to send attachments, so Rachelle could send you the powerpoint file directly rather than emailing it after you've sent her your email address.

Alternatively, Rachelle if you'd like to send me your ppt file I'll be happy to investigate why you can't upload it?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)