Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Committee Policy

Rea

I havent come across one of these but would anyone have one? I presume it will be a run down of how the committee run, the roles and responsibilities of the trustees and the committee as a whole.

Its not a requirement but its been mentioned on a form from the City. Although if I knew what it was for it would help.

I'm drowning in requests for bits of paper and doing a darn good job of not coming up with the goods lately :oxD

Have you looked on PLA website? Under resources I think it is there are numerous free downloads about committee roles and the retention of records. Even non members can get them. This is all we use - I'm not writing another policy as we are 52 pages and counting at the moment and the time it takes me to print them is ridiculous. Especially when you consider no one ever reads them!

I havent come across one of these but would anyone have one? I presume it will be a run down of how the committee run, the roles and responsibilities of the trustees and the committee as a whole.

Its not a requirement but its been mentioned on a form from the City. Although if I knew what it was for it would help.

I'm drowning in requests for bits of paper and doing a darn good job of not coming up with the goods lately :oxD

Committee_roles.doc

Not a policy but a list of Committee roles and responsibilities. I think it orignally came from PSLA. You could change it in to a policy I suppose

• 3 months later...

Does anyone know if there has to be a parent present on the commitee and if they are allowed to be on commitee if they are related to any of the staff?

Our committee has to be made up of parents, I think the minimum is 60%. Havent heard that being a relative is a barrier. All this is dependant on the wording of your constitution though :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)