Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Staff Handbook

Hi all

If you have a staff handbook can you let me know the format it comes in? i.e. CD, paper copy, ring binder, spiral bound document etc. I'm interested to know which works best.

Thanks

ppp

Hi

I have just issued staff handbook to all my staff - I used the PLA template - (you buy one copy and then have a link

to download the content so you can adapt it to suit your setting.) We have issued each individual a paper copy with a ring binder copy in the setting - although only have a few staff so may not work with a large workforce.

Hope this helps

Hopeytg

we had a paper copy, booklet style

but I often felt a ring binder where i could sent out updates and changes to be added would have been better..

cd / electronic may sound good but I feel people are less likely to look at it and will just file it!

Inge

In the introduction 2nd paragraph it advises you 'review the sections and customise to suit your setting. The

sections are available on word document and downloadable from the Alliance website.....' and enter the password given at end of paragraph.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)