Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Welcome To Nursery Book

Does anyone have any resources for making one up, i have the basic idea and know what areas i need to add but it would be handy and quicker to have printables :)

Not sure of what you mean exactly? I have a Parents information booklet that is basically a welcone to our preschool. You are welcome to look at that if it's any help? But it's (obviously) written about our setting- so I dont really think it would be of much help

Edited by lynned55

Hi

If you go to 'Sparklebox' on the internet there is a welcome to 'Nursery' and welcome to 'Reception' pack available for you to download. It is quite nice and very friendly...

hope this helps

:o

I have a "This is our Pre-school" book for parents and children to look at. It has our routine done as a story, for the session with photos The book is kept at Pre-school though. We don't send one out to everyone, when parents and children come to visit us they can look through the book.

Sue J

It a book of basically photos etc to add to show what we do at nursery.

Areas i have listed are:

Staff

snack time

sleep time

Creative Play

Active play

Quiet time

Outdoor play

Outings and event

and more suggestions?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)