Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Development Matters And Profile Points

Please can anyone help me ?? I've been a member for over a year now and regularly read the posts and download very useful things that people have been kind enough to share but I've not posted before. Sometime in the summer I downloaded a document which had all the development matters statements on from birth AND someone had added on the profile points at the appropriate place. It was an excellent document which I use to track progress in the children's learning journey books BUT I cant find it now in it's original format. I think possibly someone called Fionnagh may have produced it the first instance??

PLEASE can anyone direct me to where I might find it again as I like another copy of it. I've spent the last hour and a half looking on various old posts without success. :o

Hi Billy, congratulations on making your first post - don't be shy in the future and let everyone know a little about yourself.

I'm sorry I can't help you find what you are looking for and I know how frustrating this sort of thing can be. It is caused occasionally because people hijack a thread and the info probably is sitting in an area unrelated to assessment!!

I notice that you have posted this in the pre-school section, maybe your elusive info is in the Recept. Yr 1 area of the forum, particularly if it had profile points on it, as this is a school thing, isn't it?

Hi Billy and welcome

Thank you for making your first post, perhaps you will feel able to contribute more actively now you have taken the plunge but dont feel that you must!

Sorry I cant help you with your query although panders makes a good point about forum area and I can move this for you if you would like me to but it could be that it is also appropriate to pre school practitioners and as forum areas are not locked, someone will be along soon to point you in the right direction--hopefully.

HI Billy,

I've searched for you too, but to no avail! I uploaded some to the resource library here but they don't highlight the profile points I'm afraid.....if you never find the others, maybe you could highlight them from these? :o

SORRY I have found the original place I got the tracking sheets I was looking for. It wasn't on this forum it's was on the TES website in their resources section. Thank you for all those who bothered looking for me. At least I now know how to post!! :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)