Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

E115

Hi there,

My name is Agi, I joined this side not long ago and I am glad that I can find so many usefull information here. I started E115 course in October and have to say- it is so different to E123 and E124! The worst thing are evidances for ECLO's . I work as a Nanny and cant think of anything for ECLO 1 and 7 so if u have any ideas I will be very very gratefull!!!!!

yes, the EYCLOs are tricky - and this is the only course in my FD which regularly reduced me to tears!

I had certificates for attending trainings. my tma's from e123 and 124, ofsted standards and publications, the course activities, training logs. kitemark stuff, Annual review, equal opps policy, etc. anything that showed how I was using the learning I had gained.

7 is about working with parents so you should have quite a bit for that, I'd have thought. Things you give them before/as their child starts, how you encourage them to be involved, and how you help them prepare to move on.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)