Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Space

Hi all,

this is the first tiem I have used this forum and am still trying to work out how to use it!! So sorry if this topic has already been discussed but not really sure how to find previous ones! I will get the hang of it soon!

I am planning a topic on 'space' this term and am after some new ideas for this! Have done all the usual things like using 'whatever next' making rockets, papier mache planets etc but am just after some other ideas and seeing what sort of things you all do!

All ideas welcome or even a point in the right direction for where it is on here!!! :o

Hi annalea, welcome to the forum and congratulations on making your first of many posts. If you want to search for a topic at the top of the page you will see the word search, click on that and type a word like space into it, I always put a * in as well as this throws up more things to do with the topic you are looking for. You will find a few threads that might help you Good Luck!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)