Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Outdoor Storage

We are looking for a way of storing resources in our outdoor area. I was thinking of getting plastic storage chests/cupboards designed for gardens. Does anybody have any better ideas, any advice or catalogues/internet addresses I can go to for this? Thank you very much, Ruthanne :o

We bought two of those garden storage sheds from Argos. Heavy duty plastic with two doors at the front with a lift up lid on top. They hold lots and lots of stuff and our children like playing inside when they've emptied them. Need to supply your own padlock.

We bought a set of cheap plastic boxes with lids and on wheels from Argos which I thought would be good for storage, one for bats and balls, one for sand toys, one for water, etc. Easy to pull out of the shed, move around outside as necessary, easy to see what's inside...., etc.

My advice?

DON'T GO FOR CHEAP PLASTIC BOXES,

The children bang them around and they break really easily - seems obvious now :(

but the idea was good.

So I'd be interested in any better ideas! :oxD

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)