Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Display Fabrics

Hi in my last school we had some 1metre by 3 metre pieces of fabric on a variety of themes which we used in a number of ways. Namely 3D shapes, numbers, letters, space & planets, buildings, ladybirds etc. Just to save me wading through catalogues I wondered if anyone knew which one ??? There is also a company which does mail order anyone know the details??

Many Thanks..................

How strange I was thinking of this only last week - the company does have a website but I cannot remember what their name was - they do all sorts of fabrics with educational themes - please someone here come up with the name. I will try and google it to see if I can remember if not I will contact my old workplace as they use them all the time

Nikki

How strange I was thinking of this only last week - the company does have a website but I cannot remember what their name was - they do all sorts of fabrics with educational themes - please someone here come up with the name. I will try and google it to see if I can remember if not I will contact my old workplace as they use them all the time

Nikki

Well it seems I am getting a little warmer & we are in the same boat!! Thanks

What a lovely website :o

Even though I haven't got my preschool anymore I am very tempted to order the birds with authentic birdsong. xD

Peggy

Nikki

Hi i found it, it is calleed education warehouse great fabrics but no longer do the 3D shape & maths ones I wanted!!

Hi i found it, it is calleed education warehouse great fabrics but no longer do the 3D shape & maths ones I wanted!!

Please pm me what you require-I maybe able to help

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)